The Cascades Fitness Center, opened its doors in 2017 and is located above The Cascades Tennis Pro Shop. The Fitness Center features strength - training equipment by Cybex as well as an expanded Cybex cardio section.
Free Weights complement the equipment options for those seeking strength training. The Fitness Center hosts a variety of group and personal classes, including yoga and Pilates.
The Fitness Center is open year round from 4 am to 12 am daily
. Complimentary towels and water are available for members. Personal training sessions are available by appointment.
Spectacular free-form pool perched on the banks of Lake Bellwood. A great place during the warm summer months with natural-shade gazebos, waterfalls and full food and beverage service provided from The Lake Club.
GENERAL RULES & REGULATIONS
- Use of the pool at any time is at the swimmer's own risk. Any injuries or accidents should be reported to the Marina immediately.
- Members must register their guests (see general rules above) with the attendant and are responsible for the payment of any guest charges.
- Children twelve (12) years and younger must be accompanied and supervised by an adult at all times. Children who cannot swim must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- Children ages three (3) and under must wear a waterproof swim diaper under their bathing suit at all times while in the pool. No bare-bottom children will be permitted at any time.
- Swimming is permitted only during designated hours.
- Persons having a skin disease, sore or inflamed eyes, cold, nasal or ear discharge, or any communicable disease may not enter the pool.
- Bottles, glass objects, drinking glasses and sharp objects are not permitted in the pool area. Trash should be placed in the proper receptacles located throughout the pool area.
- No outside food or beverages are allowed inside the pool area. Our TABC license does not allow any alcohol consumed on our property except those alcoholic beverages purchased through The Cascades. Disregard of this rule is grounds for suspension of future use of pool and possibly from club. Food purchased through the Lake Club is allowed only in designated areas of the pool facilities. Food and beverages are not allowed inside the pool (in the water).
- Our pool is family friendly, appropriate swimwear is expected and will be enforced. Cut-offs, jeans, dungarees and Bermuda shorts are not considered appropriate swimwear.
- All electronic devices must be battery operated.
- Lifesaving and pool cleaning equipment should be used only for the purposes intended.
- Running and any hazardous activities are not permitted in the pool areas. Pushing, dunking and dangerous games are prohibited.
- Diving is not permitted.
- Animals are not permitted in pool area.
- Playing, climbing or standing on the pool retaining wall is not permitted.
- Smoking is not permitted.
- Swimming parties must be arranged through the Club in advance of the occasion.
- All persons using pool furniture are required to cover the furniture with a towel when using suntan oils and lotions, as the use of these oils and lotions could stain or damage the furniture.
- Persons who leave the pool area for over thirty (30) minutes must relinquish lounges and chairs by removing all towels and personal belongings. Saving chairs for persons absent from the pool area is prohibited.
- In the event the pool has been contaminated, management will immediately close the pool and conduct chemical sanitation. The length of closure will be determined based on the severity of the contamination in the sole discretion of management.
- Marina and Boat House: Generally, the attire requirements for these areas are more casual. Appropriate footwear should be worn at all times. Swimsuits must be covered appropriately.
SWIM GUEST POLICY
- A guest is defined as any person, who is not a member or immediate family of a member. A “renter” or “lessor” of a home/condo owned by a member is not considered a guest under the regulations of the club.
- At the pool, all guests must register and follow any identification process which may be promulgated.
- Members and their guests shall abide by all rules and regulations of the Club as they may be amended from time to time.